The new 2013 Volkswagen Golf R is the most powerful Golf model in North America.
The Golf R is powered by a 256 hp 2.0 litre turbocharged engine and a six-speed manual transmission with 4MOTION all wheel drive.
The esthetic appeal of the new Golf R includes 18-inch alloy wheels, black painted brake calipers, LED daytime running lights and a rear bumper that boasts two centrally mounted exhaust tips. The sleek look of the vehicle’s exterior carries on in the Golf R’s interior with a multi-function sport leather wrapped steering wheel, keyless access with push button start, power glass sunroof, Dynaudio sound system with touchscreen navigation, Bluetooth, heated leather seats and dual-zone climate control.
The 2013 Golf R delivers speed, safety and performance making it a practical sports car for Canadian drivers.
- 2.0 TSI, 256 hp turbocharged engine
- 6-speed manual transmission with 4MOTION® all-wheel drive
- 18″ Talladega alloy wheels with anti-theft locks and all-season tires
- Bi-Xenon headlights with Adaptive Front-light System (AFS)
- Sport seats with colour-keyed leather trim and multifunction Golf R sport steering wheel
MSRP: $39,675 *starting from